Thanks to our partners
The Département de l'Isère, the Syndicat Mixte des Mobilités de l'Aire Grenobloise (SMMAG), the Communauté de communes Le Grésivaudan, the Région Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes, and with the collaboration of the ADTC and Grenoble-Alpes-Métropole, soft and collective transport is at your disposal to offer you optimal traffic conditions.
ICAREXPRESS shuttles between Grenoble (bus station/Town Hall) and Lumbin. Saturday and Sunday only, every 10 minutes: Direction Lumbin: 9am to 1:30pm. Direction Grenoble: 9am to 7pm. 2 euros each way (free for children under 12 and holders of a TER Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes ticket).
Parking lot shuttles from Lumbin, Brignoud, Crolles and La Terrasse
ICARENBUS shuttles between the valley parking lots, the Lumbin landing area and the St Hilaire take-off site, Saturday and Sunday, 9am to 7pm:
- ORANGE line: Crolles, (Rafour traffic circle), Lumbin, La Terrasse : every 15 min
- BLUE line: Lumbin-St Hilaire: every 15 min
- PINK line: La Terrasse-St Hilaire: every 15 min
For BLUE and PINK lines: last boarding: 3pm.
PILOT SHUTTLES Lumbin-St Hilaire
- Coupe Icare shuttles: Tuesday/Wednesday, 10:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., reserved for Icare Test Pilots. Free of charge. Every 1h30 approx.
- Line 305 (general public): Thursday, 9am to 7pm. Fares €1. - Coupe Icare shuttles: Friday, 9am to 7pm. 1 shuttle/1h30 approx. Free.
- Icarenbus Pilotes shuttles (aerobatics and fancy dress): Saturday and Sunday, 9am to 7pm. Free admission.
GENERAL PUBLIC SHUTTLES Lumbin-St Hilaire
- Route 305: Tuesday to Friday, 9am to 7pm. Fare €1.
- NEW Line 305 night shuttles: Tuesday to Saturday, 7pm to 1am. Fare €1.
- Icarenbus shuttles (blue line): Saturday to Sunday, 9am to 7pm.
ST HILAIRE SHUTTLE
- from the St Hilaire entrance on the Grenoble side to the heart of the event: Thursday, 2pm to midnight; Friday, 9am to 1am; Saturday, 9am to 2am; Sunday, 9am to 5pm (every 10 minutes). This shuttle serves the campsite and the parking lots around the soccer pitch. Free.
- from the event entrance on the Le Touvet side to St Bernard: Saturday/Sunday (same times as on the Grenoble side). This new shuttle serves the new St Bernard parking lot.
- Col de Marcieu road: parking lot at St Bernard church, accessible on foot or by car, new St Bernard (church) / St Hilaire shuttle.
Strollersallowed in the luggage compartments. Animals not allowed on shuttles.
TER ILLICO PROMO SATURDAY
Every Saturday, travel with TER in Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes at 40% off for 2 people or more, and free for children under 12, with the illico PROMO SAMEDI fare.
On sale on the SNCF TER Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes website.
ICARENOCTURNE - Evening bus service (St-Hilaire < > Lumbin) [MANDATORY RESERVATION]
from Tuesday to Thursday from 7pm to 11pm - 1 bus/hour
from Friday to Saturday from 7pm to 1am
Navette St. Hilaire >> Grenoble - Saturday 24th evening
2 departures 10pm and 11pm, on reservation on the Coupe Icare online ticketing service - please arrive 1/2 hour before.
BY BIKE OR BY CAR
Bicycle routes are signposted from Grenoble, Gières, St Ismier, Brignoud, Le Touvet and Crolles to Lumbin. In Lumbin: 900 bike parking spaces available. Free supervised bike parking.
Download itineraries to get to Lumbin (FR)
You can also carpool to the Lumbin and St Hilaire sites.
Numerous free parking lots are available in St Hilaire, St Bernard, Crolles, Lumbin and La Terrasse: for cars, 2-wheelers and camper vans. In Lumbin, a car-sharing parking lot reserved for full cars (minimum 4 people); 2 PRM parking lots.
!! ACCESS TO PARKING DES DIOUX
Traffic in the parking-camping area known as "des Dioux", near the South Deco, will be possible via the Chemin des Vials until Friday evening.
>> Saturday/Sunday: exit only. Until the end of the Cup.
The Dioux area remains reserved for pilots wishing to sleep in peace and quiet. This area will be guarded every night to ensure peace and quiet for all.
Camper parks: chains recommended for grass parking lots.
ACCESS AND RECOMMENDATIONS
In St Hilaire, on Saturday and Sunday from 9am to 6pm, the road will be closed in the village.
ACCESS ST HILAIRE / Chambéry side - St Bernard
A one-way system will be in place Saturday and Sunday:
- Up the RD29 from Le Touvet
- Down the RD30 via La Terrasse
ACCESS ST HILAIRE / Grenoble side -St Pancrasse
The RD30 on the Grenoble side - via St Nazaire les Eymes - remains open in both directions.
- Take the shuttle bus
- By car, take the exit 24.1 on the Grenoble side of the A41 freeway to St Nazaire les Eymes: more parking available In all cases, come before 9am. The show starts early!
If you live in Lyon, Nord-Isère or Voironnais
If you live in Valence or Saint-Marcellin
If you live in Trièves or south of Grenoble
If you live in Savoie
If you live in Haute-Savoie or Geneva
If you live in the Grenoble metropolitan area
...here's how to get to the Coupe Icare 2023?
Download TER transport information (.Zip)