- Workshop Weather and construction of a weathervane with Planete Sciences (Friday only)
- Origami and pop-up with Cie l’Envol
- Workshop rocket with water with "La Bergère des Etoiles" : construction and take-off (Friday only)
- Scientific workshop with 'Sciences et Malice' to explore the powers of the air
- Workshop "Zépou, the giant scarecrow" : making imaginary flying animals with Animalices
- Creation of kites with 'Imagin'Air'
- Discover renewable energy and the creation of spirals and new gliders with 'Porté Par Le Vent'
- Creation of 'Icare Costumes', windsocks and accessories using recycled paragliders with 'Atelier les Colibris'
- Creation of brazilian balloons with Tura and The "Ballons Pirates"
*Boomerang : construction, initiation, launch and demonstration, with the Boomerang team of the FFVL
*Planétarium : Discovery of the sky with "la Bergère des étoiles". 360 ° projection under dome. (Saturday and Sunday)
*Falconry display by the team 'Aigles du Léman'.
* Paper airplane competition: hosted by the primary school children of St Hilaire. On-site registration.
Discovery also :
*Le jardin du vent :Exhibition of multiform kites, near the Icare Expo.
*Acrobungy, near the Funicular.
* Kite making workshops: under the guidance of Educ’ en Ciel.
* Creation of paper airplanes and kite fighter with Imagin'Air
* Workshop of paper balloons with the association of Pirates Balloons.
* Slackline : introduction to slacklining with Theo Sanson.
* Discovery of space with the Spatiobus of CNES (Centre National d’Etudes Spatiales) : animations, rocket and satellite manufacturing, reports on the mission of Thomas Pesquet ....
* Meetings with the ambassadors of the air force, animation at the Car podium of the Air Force
The Department of Isère, in partnership with the League for the Protection of Birds Isère proposes
In St Hilaire, Saturday and Sunday, from 10:00am to 5:00pm
*Workshop "Making birdhouses" with the LPO Isère (participation € 3) : from 9:00am to 4:30pm
*Workshop "Animals and wings" with nature guides Department : with observations of insect and birds
In Lumbin : Saturday and Sunday, from 10:00am to 6:00pm
*New : stand Sport is(h)ere :unforgettable sports experiences thanks to virtual reality (360 ° films) - Connected bracelet tests and personalized coaching sessions available
* Animations on the ENS of the Marais de Montfort, alongside a nature guide of the Department
Classes welcomed in St Hilaire
Friday (all day) by advanced reservation : Tel 04.76.08.32.37 – mail : email@example.com
Acces in Icare Mômes
Free entry in St Hilaire as in Lumbin
Fees required to cover cost of certain materials used in workshops.
In St Hilaire,
with the partnership of Isere Department
with the partnership of Le Grésivaudan