This year, there will be no shuttle between Grenoble and Lumbin.
- the Pilot Shuttles, free, will connect the landing area of Lumbin and the take-off of St Hilaire
- the St Hilaire Shuttles, free also, in the village
The Funiculaire will be open during the week of the Coupe Icare.
SHUTTLE BUSES FOR PILOTS
Shuttle buses for pilots will connect the landing area in Lumbin and the take-off of Saint-Hilaire :
- Tuesday and Wednesday from 10:00am to 06:00pm
- Thursday from 11:00am to 7:00pm
- Friday and Saturday from 9:00 am to 7:00 pm
- Sunday from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Open to all pilots with a paraglider and the bracelet of the Coupe Icare
These shuttels are organized by the Organization and by Le Grésivaudan
SHUTTLE BUS IN ST HILAIRE
From the entrance to St Hilaire (Grenoble side) and the heart of the event.
Every 10 minutes.
- Thursday: from 02:00pm to midnight
- Friday and Saturday, from 8:00am to 01:00am
- Sunday from 8:00am to 4:00pm
This shuttle will stop at the campsite and the car parks located towards the football field.
The Saint Hilaire du Touvet funicular railway is one of the oldest tourist trains in the French Alps and the steepest in Europe. It goes from Lumbin (lower station) 500m away from the landing area to Saint-Hilaire (upper station)
During the week of the Coupe Icare, the Funicular railway will be open /
- Tuesdayn Wednesday, Thursday and Friday : from 10am
- Saturday and Sunday : from 9 am.
Please note that the funicular leaves every 30 minutes.
- adult return fare : 17.20€ - Child return: 9.70€
- adult one way fare: 11.20€ - Child one way: 7,20€
Free for ICARE TEST pilots on Tuesday and Wednesday
The funicular offers a special rate to all participants of the Coupe Icare : 15€ round trip on presentation of the e-ticket (or bracelets)
For more information: www.funiculaire.fr