ACCESS FROM CHAMBERY / ONE-WAY SYSTEM TO GET TO SAINT HILAIRE
A one-way system will be implemented to get to Saint Hilaire du Touvet, on Saturday 24th and Sunday 25th September from 9 am to 7 pm, when travelling from Chambéry :
- Upwards towards Saint Hilaire du Touvet via the RD29 from Le Touvet
- Downwards via the RD30 to La Terrasse
ACCESS FROM GRENOBLE
The RD30 from Grenoble (via St Nazaire les Eymes and St Pancrasse) will remain open in both directions.
IN ST HILAIRE, SATURDAY AND SUNDAY, from 10am to 7pm.
The road will be closed in the crossing of St Hilaire, between the roundabout near the garage (North side) and the roundabout neat the fire station (South side).
- Prefer the shutteles
- If you come with car, prefer the road by St Nazaire les Eymes (Grenoble side) : more car park available
- if you come by Le Touvet (Chambéry side), come before 10am. the car park "Les Dioux" will be close at 10am
- In all cases, come before 10am ! the show start early !
Free car-park in St Hilaire, Crolles, Lumbin and La Terrasse.
- in Saint-Hilaire just as in Lumbin, car parks will be available for handicapped persons (follow the signs).
- In Lumbin, park near the landing area if you are car sharing (4 people per vehicle)
In Lumbin, parking is only allowed at the special parking area in Montfort (in Crolles).
In Saint-Hilaire, camping-cars may only park at the car park of the ski resort and the car park above the pond (near the football ground).
- Camping cars : Remember to bring your chains (they can be very useful if there is heavy rain and you are parked on the grass)!
- Consider using the Camp site at La Terrasse lake! There are direct shuttles on Saturday and Sunday to both the landing and take-off areas.
In Saint Hilaire :
- A St Hilaire, access to the parking-camping zone of « des Dioux », near the South Launch, will be closed on Friday as of 20:00 (8 pm) and will reopen on Saturday and Sunday between 8:30 and 10 am.
- This area is reserved for pilots in need of tranquillity. It is under surveillance every night in order to insure peace and quiet.
- Saturday and Sunday : if you want access to the nearest car parks of the Mascarade Flights, it's recommended to arrive before 10am
The 44nd Coupe Icare will take place from 21th to 24th September 2017.
In St Hilaire (South Launch and Cafeteria) and Lumbin (landing area), with live broadcast of the costume parade and air shows.
- Hommage to Pierre Bouilloux with the film « Le Triangle » (saturday at 4:30pm - chapiteau Festival)
- Hommage to Tancrède Melet with the film « Retour aux Fjords » (saturday at 4:00pm - chapiteau Festival)