-The Rhône-Alpes Regional Council,
- The General Council of the Isère,
- The Community of Communes of the Grésivaudan,
- The City of Grenoble,
- The FFVL,
- The Natural Regional Park of the Chartreuse,
- The villages of St Hilaire and Lumbin
- and all other partners, associations and volunteers who have contributed to the success of this event.
The 44nd Coupe Icare will take place from 21th to 24th September 2017.
In St Hilaire (South Launch and Cafeteria) and Lumbin (landing area), with live broadcast of the costume parade and air shows.
- Hommage to Pierre Bouilloux with the film « Le Triangle » (saturday at 4:30pm - chapiteau Festival)
- Hommage to Tancrède Melet with the film « Retour aux Fjords » (saturday at 4:00pm - chapiteau Festival)