A few bits of silk paper, a cotton wick soaked in paraffin and a breath of wind ….... That is all that is needed for Tura and his baloeiros friends to astound us and wake up the child within.
With him, the sky grows colors and lights up, smiles spread across faces, eyes sparkle with happiness.
It is a simple and fleeting moment, full of magic and poetry, and so full of emotion !
Meet Tura and his baloerios friends...
- Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 10am to 12pm on the Southern take-off zone, and learn the art of making brazilian balloons,
- Every evening, on the Southern take-off zone, during the interlude of the films festival
- During the various schedules throughout the Coupe Icare, solar balloons will either be released or not
the association Les Ballons Pirates proposes an exhibit of luminous balloons from different countries with differents themes every night.
Every night at the South launch.
Download the instructions of Tura (only in French, sorry)
Download the instructions
The 44nd Coupe Icare will take place from 21th to 24th September 2017.
In St Hilaire (South Launch and Cafeteria) and Lumbin (landing area), with live broadcast of the costume parade and air shows.
- Hommage to Pierre Bouilloux with the film « Le Triangle » (saturday at 4:30pm - chapiteau Festival)
- Hommage to Tancrède Melet with the film « Retour aux Fjords » (saturday at 4:00pm - chapiteau Festival)